NOTICE OF THE 3rd ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE COUNCIL OF EQUINE AND EQUESTRIAN PROFESSIONALS OF SOUTH AFRICA
Notice is hereby given in terms of Clause 19.10 of the CEEPSA Memorandum of Incorporation, for the 3rd Annual General Meeting to be held on Saturday, 6th May2017 at 10h00 in Gauteng. Venue Beaulieu Equestrian Academy.
This meeting will be held electronically, however a quorum will still be required.
- Welcome and Apologies
- Approval of the Minutes of the AGM held on 4th June 2016
- Matters Arising not covered under the Agenda
- Managing Director’s report
- Approval of the Annual Financial Statements
- Approval of Auditors for 2017/18
- Election of nominee to the Board
- Approval for 2017/18 charity
- We have opened this AGM p to non-members in the interest of transparency but only members will be allowed to vote, where relevant.
- In terms of the CEEPSA MOI this AGM may be conducted electronically, and Proxy Votes are allowed. If you would like to attend via Skype; please e-mail your skype address to email@example.com no later than the 1st May 2017
- The confirmation of the Venue will be posted on the CEEPSA website and FB page no later than the 1st May 2017.