Career Opportunity at Woodridge College and Prepatory School
Woodridge College & Preparatory School is a multi-denominational, co-educational, Christian institution
situated on a magnificent country estate.
Woodridge College invites applications from a suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the vacancy
EQUESTRIAN ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR
The successful candidate will:
• Be in possession of a Module 4 EQASA qualification.
• Current member of CEEPSA.
• Have experience in teaching children to ride horses.
• Be able to work with adults and children on a daily basis.
• Be prepared to work alternative weekends and extended hours.
• Be prepared to accompany riders to shows, local and out of town.
• Be in possession of a valid first aid certificate.
If the position matches your skills and experience, please email a CV with two contactable references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: No later than of 15th of March 2019.
Appointments are aligned with our Equity Policy.
The school reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Submission of an application does not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
If you have not been contacted by the 20th of March 2019 please assume that your application has been